Alfa Romeo MiTo





This is a new variant of three doors sporty super-mini of Alfa Romeo. Centro Stile Alfa Romeo makes the design and it is inspired by 8C Competizione. This is based on Fiat/GM SCSS platform and it is also used in Fiat Grande Punto and Opel/Vauxhall Corsa D.

Car design

Alfa Romeo MiTo has been produced since 2008b up to now. It has three doors hatchback of its body style and used FF layout. The engine supports with petrol, which is in the type of 1.4 I4, 1.4 I4 Turbo and 1.4 I4 Turbo Multiair, diesel comprising of 1.3 I4 JTDM and 1.6 I4 JTDM model and LPG including the type of 1.4 I4 Turbo. Therefore, the transmission comprises of five speed and six speed manual as well as six speed Dual Dry Clutch Transmission FPT C635. Moreover, this car is featured by new Alfa DNA system including dynamic, normal and all weather of driving design, LED taillights, 250-liter luggage room and Q2 electronic discrepancy on the front wheels. The performance of the engine can give 105 PS or 77 kW; 104 bhp, 135 PS or 99 kW; 133 bhp and 170 PS or 125 kW; 168 bhp of horse power.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...